So I have to give you a little background to this story. My friend Rachelle, who is seen with the ropes here, used to be on a jump-roping team. Pretty awesome. (She's also from Lehi, and I was friends with her older sister, Jana.) Now we are all learning how to jump, and she is being such a good sport, enduring endless lines of people who want to try!! I can even do it a little. I was even doing it while holding Collin... ya I've got skills too.
Anyway, Jenna came and told me last night that she can jump double-dutch. I told her that she was a pretty cool little girl, while saying in my head that she is always full of good stories.. meaning I didn't believe a word she said.
This morning I was feeling a little bit lazy and was still lying in bed, while my three little kiddos were up and tearing apart my house. Then I heard the front door open and shut. I could hear the neighbor kids outside jumping rope so I knew exactly where they were headed. I got dressed and headed over to the action. I quickly turned around and ran to get my camera because there was Jenna, my 4 yr old, doing double-dutch! The neighbor girls told me it was genetic...


9 comments:
Go Jenna! That's hard!
She is getting so big!! All your kids are!!
Holy cow, girl! She's got some real coordination skills! I don't know if I could do that. Cool!
Holy crap, I did not believe what I was seeing. I can see me trying...oh there I am on the pavement hurt :)
how neat is that?!?! I'd say that little Jenna has skills! :)
Wow she is good!! That looks like so much fun!
I love looking outside seeing her little body bouncing up and down in those ropes! That girl is awesome!!
Holy amazing batman!!!! I am jealous, I used to be able to move like that too.... not anymore.
How fun! Those jump roping skills come in handy. Jana could always jump higher than anyone else on the volleyball team. Say "Hi" to Rachelle for me.
SO freakin' cool! I love it! Kids are so quick to learn things!!
Post a Comment