Annie with her curly Rapunzel hair! She is loving preschool and can tell me all the sounds the letters make. She is a smart little girl who loves to set the table and put away all her toys in exactly the right spot. She is growing up so fast.. I can't believe she will be five in April!! It doesn't seem too long ago that she was just learning how to walk and calling herself, "Nannie!" Pretty soon she will be reading and going to elementary school.. and then dating... WAIT!
Jenna, my sweetheart. She truly is a sweetie with a bright smile and a kind heart. I want to always remember my Jenna bouncing down the hallway on her bouncy ball and dressing up in all my shoes!

My little handsome man is getting so big so fast! He is crawling all over the place and is on a mission most of the time. He knows what he wants and speeds away to get it! He is my angel baby, and I love him so much! He's a cuddler and makes me feel so loved because he's definitely a mama's boy. His sisters love him, and they're the ones he looks for right when he gets up in the morning!

We love our family and thank our Heavenly Father every day for these little angels he has trusted us with!!! Could these little munchkins possibly get any cuter?

These cute pictures are actually from last fall. We look a little bit different now. Jenna has the most adorable short haircut and Collin just keeps growing up. Annie is four (almost five in April!), Jenna is three, and Collin is ten months old. Matt's birthday is in a few days (I won't tell you how old he is getting!!!), and mine just passed last month (I'm now 29...)!


3 comments:
Yay! Your blog is cute! Good job! I love seeing your family! Your little boy is sooooo cute, i think this is the first time I have seen him!
Jenna looks exactly like you!!!!
What cute pictures. I love getting caught up on what everyone looks like!
Post a Comment