Friday, February 29, 2008

Fun in the SNOW!




It has been a lot warmer here (thank goodness!) so Matt and the girls decided to go outside and build a snow fort! They had so much fun digging it out and taking turns sitting inside. This huge mound of snow came from Matt's constant shoveling of our driveway! When we moved here to Rexburg, I knew there was going to be more snow than I'm used to, but this is crazy! I know everyone has gotten a lot more snow than usual, AND we really need it, but I'm very ready for the sun to poke through and start shining!!
This is my very first post on this brand new blog, and I'm very excited to be creating this with the help and inspiration of some friends, family members, and family members' family members!! Thank you so much!
I am so grateful for my sweet husband and our adorable, little munchkins, and I LOVE taking pictures of them so I'm very very excited to share our fun, exciting, and sometimes not-so-exciting lives with you all!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Welcome to the blogging world!