Now, some random pics of the kids..
They got a hold of my camera..
While my brothers were here, we got to goof around a little when they weren't working their guts out. Tom stuck my exercise ball under his shirt, and he looks like he's expecting triplets!!
This is Dave. He framed our house and did all the finish work. I'm so disappointed you can't see the enormous staple sticking through his middle finger!!!!! He shot himself, and had his brother pull it out... wish I had a better camera because this one kept turning off right when I'd try to take a good picture. Good thing I had a first-aid kit handy..
Matt came home late one night after a loooong day of painting. Makes me remember when he'd come home everyday looking like this. Lucky for him he's got an unbelievable job now... lucky for me too!

The girls ended up going to sleep together, and I posted this because I think it's so funny the way they can sleep in any sort of position. If anyone has seen the way Jenna sleeps, you can testify to that. She sleeps with her legs crossed, and then just bends her body in half and lays down on top of her legs... crazy girl! This is for you too, Jen. I absolutely loved seeing Logan sleep with a firetruck on his head!! Hey, and ya, that is a monkey-bum you see in this picture... I can't help but think of Jake's game of seeing who dares to say the words the loudest among a group of strangers... "MONKEY BUM!"

Pretty soon, we got to pack up all our stuff (alllllll our stuff. way too much.) This is the Big old U-haul (ya, you read right.. we actually rented a truck instead of using somebody's horse trailer.. awesome!) The picture isn't too great, but the kids had so much fun riding their bikes up and down this ramp... Collin just loved crawling up and trying to slide down it.
Then we said good-bye to our "old" house..
And said a sweet "HELLOOOOO" to our new one!!! This is my favorite house we've built so far! I am going to miss the trees and grass, however.. OH WELL!


11 comments:
Rach,
Next time I go to idaho I am totally stopping by! It makes me smile to see your kids!!! Your house looks beautiful. The only way it would be better was if it was right here in Cherry Ridge!!
Oh Rach, good lookin'! I do love the cabinets and the stools! Love, Love, Love the front door!! Very cute house. You deserve it all. I will still have to take a trip up there, sometime soon (before the snow comes!) Miss you guys here but I'm glad things are going well there :)
Hey you guys... I'm so happy with my house, and I do love my new neighbors... but I miss you guys soooo much. Thank goodness for blogging and cell phones and cars!
Your home is just beautiful Rachael! Love it! I can't wait for a yard and trees either. Love all the pictures too, the one of the girls sleeping and Annie upside down are my favorite.
You house is beautiful I love your cabinets what a great kitchen! My cousin is building a home up there in Rexburg area it looks similar to where your at!! If the Holdaways move in by you let me know!!
Rach, I love it all! I LOVE the door! You're so good at picking everything out. The black appliances look good too. And I love that your kids got the camera and took some great pictures. I can't wait to see you guys again.
ok! we're heading ot driggs on the weekend of the 26th. I am going to work on greg and see if he'll let me come say hi on our way back. (sunday) I would love to see you and I bet Tee would love to see Annie. I'll call you if that's ok?!
POO!! The last time we wen to Driggs I think Trey was like 4 months old. Ha Ha!
Next time you come lets do get together. We could all do lunch or something. How fun would that be.
o.k. tell me the chicken analogy.
Cute house Rach!!!! How exciting!!!
We're so glad that you're in our neighborhood! Welcome!
Post a Comment