Meanwhile... it is gloomy weather again.
We have done some fun things... we went to Utah a couple weekends ago and had a ton of fun. Matt was playing his tuba and helping Jonny fix up his new (old) house. Check this out... Jenna happened to break his toilet while we were there.. of course!! She was sitting on top of the tank while I was doing Annie's hair. She moved to get down, the lid shifted, and the whole tank banged back into the wall and CRACKED!!!! All of the sudden, all of the nasty million year old toilet water came gushing out all over us. (I don't really know how toilets work, but that water cannot be clean.) We came home from visiting everyone, and Jonny already had a new toilet purchased and ready to put in... as well as a new washing machine so we could wash all of his toilet water towels.
We had so much fun visiting with Jonny, Amanda, my awesome brothers, Jen and her sweet family (I still need to work on that Ho-down Throw-down, Abby!), my cutie sister-in-laws up in Logan (along with super-fast-crawling Cassie), and my sweetheart friends (my kids' friends too). It seems like the weekend went way too fast. We missed seeing my bro Jake who is ENGAGED!! I love it! I'm excited for later this month when we get to go see Caroline's baptism and for the whole fam to get together again.


7 comments:
It is so good to hear from you. From your pictures it looks like you kids have maintianed there cuteness. I'm glad things are looking up.
It was so fun seeing you and I can't wait for a couple more weeks! That's so cool that you got sunburned! It's about time for that sun to peek and warm us all up...but especially you guys!
So.. are you only expecting to live 28 more winters or is that when Matt is planning on retiring from that cold, cold, cold place? I love the update! I totally know about being in a slump and not wanting to blog! I'm in a total blogging rut. I can feel it coming back though. I also loved the couple days of sun we got. I even was happy to pull weeds! It is coming.... the warm weather has to be on its way.
So good to read your blog! Your kids are adorable! They did a great job on Matts hair. Maybe they could give me a new do! I'm in need of something new.
I think you should just move back here....Matt could commute, right:)
Hope things start going better for you.
I'm sick of the cold weather too, although I'm sure it's colder in Rexburg. I'm feeling especially cooped up because it doesn't seem right to bring a newborn anywhere. We've started getting out a little now that he's two months old, but still ... I need some sunshine and 70 degree weather!
I totally hear you, it was really nice to take a long break from all the blogging. It's busy enough just living your life without having to worry about documenting it for everyone else to read. But that doesn't mean you can stop doing it! I love your posts, they are always hilarious and your kids are always so stinkin cute!!!
Move here! It's seriously like 70 degrees and it's beautiful!!! Plus then I would have a cousin who lives close by. It would be a pretty long commute to Idaho though. :) I love the pictures of your kids. Your husband is sweet to let the kids do his hair like that. I'm not sure if Steve would go for it.
Post a Comment