Monday, April 20, 2009

oh gross...



Yup. It's a toilet seat. Who lets their kids wear a toilet seat around their necks to pose for a picture? Not me. I know where that thing has been. Oh man. Remember when Jenna broke Jonny's toilet when we were last down in Utah? Well, I guess he got some snapshots in before I got there. He just sent them. Great. Well, I wonder if the toilet is still sitting in his front yard...

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Totally made me laugh! Great ones for future blackmail.

Becky Rasmussen said...

He, he, he! You know you love it.

Dacia said...

Now those are some great pics. Can't say I've ever seen that one!

Rachel said...

So Matt just clued me in to the fact that this is actually the NEW toilet seat. Still....

Stacy Alexandra said...

At least it's the new seats, but just the thought!!! Kids will do just about anything.

I meant to write on your post when you wrote about the toilet breaking and the water going everywhere that Dateline or someone did a study and found that toilet water was actually cleaner than the ice you get at restaurants! Which is why I never get ice anymore. Who would have thought!!!

Jen said...

I'm so relieved!!! I was waiting for the end of the post to say that it was new, but when it didn't.... Those are one of a kind pictures, that's for sure! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Melissa said...

Oh crap. Neat neat toilet seat. Not many girls can look that cute wearing a toilet seat.

Denise said...

Haha, they are going to be great memory pictures. I am glad to hear it is the new seat. I could not even think about how dirty the old one would have been, yuck!