Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crafty Crafty!!

I copied this from a friend's blog. (Thanks Mary Poppins!) I thought it sounded like a lot of fun and decided to try it! This is how it works: The first three people to type "Rachel is trying to be crafty!" in the comments on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and give the same offer to the first three commenters who will also craft it forward.
Here are my contingencies:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to make something extremely strange.
6. You must post a picture of what you win when you get it.
Have fun!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooh ooh me me! Does it count if I post this on my facebook?

Becky Rasmussen said...

Yikes! Sounds scary. Rachel is trying to be crafty? = )

Jen said...

I'm in! Just give me a little time to post it. I will though, I promise!

Jen said...

Rachel is trying to be crafty! I forgot!

Annie said...

EXCUSE ME!!! Are you not posting my comments? I swear I was even first. Your crafty, your crafty... and I'm fourty. Crap!

Annie said...

oops... I mean I was fourth! He, He. I'm a dork.

Robin said...

Hey, what a cute family you have. i found your blog through Larissa's. Your family is so cute. It is so hard to believe we have kids as old as we were when we used to play in the neighborhood!

Jen said...

Time for a new post Rach. I need pictures. Love you.