Happy Birthday My Sweetie-Girl!!!
Yes... Annie is now six.. and a few months. It's been way too long since I've blogged. Her birthday was in April, and now she says she's 6 1/2. She sure has turned into my right hand girl. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She's reading and doing math, she's cleaning my bathrooms, and she's helping her little sister and brother with all kind of things. She loves her family, her friends, gymnastics, art, and stories.
For her birthday cake she wanted a Hannah Montana guitar. Here's my attempt. Yes, you can totally see cake poking through the frosting. I didn't leave enough time for the cake to cool all the way so.... she either got to eat the cake right away that wasn't as pretty or wait until morning. She chose right away. She even lit the candles.. with daddy's help.
Then she got a real Hannah Montana guitar. She's rockin' out!!
We took her to a fun place called Blast Off! It's a huge place full of these plastic balls and tons of dress ups. She had so much fun.. I'm glad I know about this place for next winter.
Here's my princess.. Love you. Happy Late Birthday Post!
String Lake & Leigh Lake kayaking days
2 weeks ago


7 comments:
Wow I can't believe that she is 6 they grow so fast!! It looks like it was so much fun!! Love that guitar cake!! You are quite the baker!!
SO glad you blogged! SHe is sure a cute little girl! Happy Birthday! Hope all is going well for you guys!
It's about time! That's a seriously big cake- so cool! I love that little girl. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Wow! Happy Birthday to Annie! (a little late) Your kids are getting so big! What an exciting time for her (and you... they just get better with age- take my word for it!)
Happy Birthday Annie!!!
I love the cake! What a fun idea. 6 years old is my favorite age (probably because of teaching first grade for three years). How fun!
Cleaning your bathrooms?!? I guess I'm taking baby steps with just asking my 9 year old to flush and put the seat back down. Beautiful kids!! And hello, bouncy-ball-pits AND dress-ups? Sign me up!
Post a Comment