The past couple months have been incredibly fun for us and went by way too quickly. I'm already missing the sun and greenness of summer. And shorts. And warm fingers. And doors that stay open all day long....
It seems like all good things can't last forever. It just makes me appreciate them even more.
Our kids are doing really well. Annie started first grade..
Jenna started her last year of preschool (year #3).
She is picking up this reading/learning/school thing incredibly well. Her teacher says she's her favorite.. shhh. Don't tell the other moms.
Annie's in gymnastics and Jenna's in crazy dance (a combo of ballet, jazz, tap, modern). Jenna just finished vaccuuming the living room. She said it was, "brutal." They've been hanging around Matt.
Collin is talking and talking and talking. He is adorable and keeps getting bigger. He's my little man whose favorite thing is to wrestle and beat up daddy. He'll hit him right out with a closed fist. Makes me kinda worried for nursery.
So.. I figured that we'd take the kids out and get some pictures taken in between conference sessions. I also figured that since I got myself a cool camera that I'd be able to magically take really awesome pictures of my kids. I further figured that since it was still early October that we'd have good enough weather with some nice autumn leaves for the backdrop of these pictures.
Nope.
Examples.
Okay... I'm out.


10 comments:
I don't know what you're talking about. Those are some great pictures. I LOVE Jenna's hair. I love the "brutal" comment. I think vacuuming is brutal too. Give them all a big hug for me and we can't wait to see you again!
I agree with Jen and think they are wonderful. I am especially partial to railroad pictures lately.
haha! I love the pictures! As for the photoshop, come up and have a scrapbooking weekend with us, we'll get you started in no time. Your kids are so dang cute!! I didn't know you were doing nursing! I'd be happy to help in any way, you thinking about doing OB? hhmmmmmm?.... it's the best place to be!
Darling! I love the "not good" pictures just as much as the good ones. They have a real honesty about them. :) I can't believe your kids vacuum for you! Can they come teach my boys how to do that? Maybe they should get a little better at walking first. Hmm. Someday. :)
cute pics! Wish I had photoshop, but then I'd be on the computer even more!
The kids are getting so big!!
Rachel your kids are getting so big!!!! Your family is so cute! I am glad to see that you are all doing well :)
Rachel! I finally found your blog! I think those pictures are just amazing, all of them, great memories.
Wow, in the third pic up from the bottom Annie looks SO much like Matt. It must be the face she's making. These are all really cute Rachel. You should put my BLARG on your blarg list.
OH NO! We have the same background for our blogs!! Great minds think alike LOL, I will have to change mine??
Post a Comment