Monday, May 3, 2010

Flashback from November 2009

I was just looking through last year's pictures and thought I should stick some of my fav's up here. These happen to be from November. It was Thanksgiving at Jen's house!! I didn't get a whole lot of pictures cause I ended up tearing my ACL that day, playing football at the church... this wasn't the kind of football you'd think would merit a torn ACL either. It was the kind of football that included my two year old on the field. Sigh. I was really mad. I'm still mad because I can't get it fixed until after my little angel is born. Anyway, me being really mad = no pictures. Here are a few good ones though.

Jake, Abby on Tom's shoulders, and Alan catching the ball that....

Whitney probably threw! Look at her form! I still can't throw a football right.

Annie and Caroline riding their scooters!

Possibly my favorite! This is my sweet dad on the rip stick!! His expressions kill me...

AND.. then Collin decided that from November through March, he would be afflicted with cough after cough which required nebulizer treatments. He's a trooper though - just look at his toothless smile!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Did I know about your ACL? How sad! Love the pics!

mckenzie said...

WOW!!! I can't believe he is willingly using that nebulizer!! Those are great pictures!