My wonderful supermom came up to stay with the kids while we were at the hospital, but she wouldn't let me take any pictures of her until today... stinker. She was so wonderful and helpful, and my kids were thoroughly spoiled in every way. So was I.
Collin hasn't really had a hard time until today. He's kind of cranky and very demanding. He wants me to hold him, poor kid. I'm giving him a ton of loves (hugs), and I think he'll be okay.
Taking Ruby to the doctor for her little check-up with all the kids in tow was probably a mistake this morning. I came home frazzled. I don't know why I thought I could do that just because I've always been able to do it in the past. Just one more little one = a lot more work. It also means a lot more fun. I missed her when I was in class this afternoon and couldn't wait to snuggle her again. A very nice friend ended up saving my sanity today by taking the kids to lunch at the park and tiring them all out. Thank you!
No pictures of me cause I'm the photographer (only meaning that it's my camera), but no hard feelings here either. I was puffy and nasty looking because of all the IV's they kept giving me to help me feel better. I kept puking after the delivery. It has happened every time so at least I was expecting it. I do wish I would have gotten a picture of my pregnant belly, but I totally forgot aduring all the excitement!


17 comments:
She's simply beautiful! What a darling family you have! I can't wait to come up and see you guys and hold my new little niece! Give everyone a big hug for me! And BTW, you are crazy for being back in class so soon! Well, I guess it's more like being superwoman! I can see the bracelets on you right now!
We are so happy for you! What a blessing!
She is so sweet! I love all the hair too! My little Gracie has that much hair and it's fun! Just put a bow in. :) I usually smooth the front down and spike up the back because the back is always pretty crazy from being in the carseat. Congrats on your sweet little Ruby! :)
how the heck did I miss this post.
Holy Cow! Ruby is beautiful. Just like the rest of your kids. :)
congrats!
She is soooooo cute! I love all the hair!!
She's gorgeous Rachel! Congratulations to you and your cute family! LOVE all that hair! :)
She is so beautiful. What a lucky little girl to come to such a wonderful family! We are so excited for all of you. And...next time you need to go to the store, send some of your helpers over to our house. My kiddos would love to have the company!
Adorable!
She is beautiful!!! But where did that dark hair come from? I wasn't expecting that. Congrats and good luck with all that help!
She is such a pretty baby! I'm glad the onesie works she looks so teeny tiny in it. I'm so happy for you Rachel!
Congratulations! What a precious little girl & I LOVE her name. Your kids are all adorable!
Congrats! She is so adorable. Love all the hair!
Can't wait to come see you!
What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations Rachel and family. I agree that it is so special to have a newborn -- and fun to watch the other childrem enjoy and in awe of the baby.
Finally, you post! JK, supermom. I miss her too, and all the rest. We had so much fun up there. I'm particularly thrilled that she decided to take a big poop while Stan was holding her.
I'm in love, when can we babysit...all of them!!! :)
I have been waiting for you to post about your new baby! Congrats! How much fun to have a new one! What a cute little family!
Yay for wonderful deliveries! I'm glad you had a good experience, it makes a huge difference to start everything off on a good note. The kids are absolutely beautiful, especially the new one! Congrats!! And I agree with Jen, you're crazy to be back in class.
Post a Comment