Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My little Ruby.


Check out my adorable baby Woobie (Collin can't quite say Ruby so this is how it comes out... so cute though). Yes, I think she's the most beautiful baby ever. Thank you, McKenzie, for sharing your talent with me and capturing these sweet memories. Check out more pictures on McKenzie's blog.

9 comments:

Dacia said...

she's beautiful!

Tiffany said...

so precious!

Amanda said...

I looked! So so beautiful! I swear I can see Jenna in there. It's the eyes and the mouth. Aww Woobie.

John and Trina Busch said...

Wow so cute! congrats!

Annie said...

ah!!!! I love her! She is so adorable!

Kristi said...

Darling! I hope that nickname sticks. It's cute. :)

Becky Rasmussen said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe how long its been since I looked at your blog. She's gorgeous!

Glass House said...

very cute! Does McKenzie live out in the boonies by you? he he!

Kami/sis said...

She is a beautiful baby, I see a little bit of Annie.