Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creepy, Crawly

Yep! That's right!! This girl is CRAWLING!!


She started tonight, and we are in so much trouble! Oh how I loved the days when she would sit and play and be content with the toys I set in front of her. Those days are loooong gone now. She just wants to move. She wants to go. She wants that thing across the room. She wants whatever it is you have that you don't want her to have. I know she's gonna want those stairs...



She wants Jenna's money...

must.have.Jenna's.money.

GOT IT!

I posted this picture of sweet, pathetic Collin because it reminds me of his cousin Eric... Here's Ruby eating her toes...

...instead of the lunch Jenna's trying to feed her. I love the look on her face. She just closes her mouth shut and won't open it for anything. Not choo choo train noises, not really big AAAAAHHHH sounds, not tickles, not a spoon trying to pry its way through those sweet lips, nothing.

Unless she wants to.



AND then there are my big girls. They are practicing the expert combat move of lifting your partner in the air so she can kick everyone as you spin around in a circle. I'm sure you've seen that move on a cool ninja movie at some point, right? They are ready to take on a pack of hoodlums!

Aaaaahh. My kids. They are so full of energy and endless entertainment. Good-night. I am exhausted:)

6 comments:

Janeen said...

Love your photos; how funny. And Ruby's sweet face- so adorable!
And how is your house clean with all you do?

Amanda- Hip House Girl said...

Awww Colin's face! I love that boy. And those big girls! Jenna looks so responsible and helpful feeding Wooby. Miss them.

Jen said...

Those kids of yours make me laugh! I can't wait to see you guys!

Brooke Bailey said...

Love it! Glad your doing so well.

Camille said...

Rachel, your kids are so cute, how do you resist? They would be spoiled at my house, I'd never be able to tell any of them no! Good luck with Ruby crawling, I've never been too good at baby proofing.

The Lamoreaux's said...

I am glad you updated your blog; I love seeing the kids, they are really growing up; Ruby is too cute and it is funny to see collin's whine face; Eric still hasn't grown out of his yet. Maybe some day I will update my blog; I think it has been at least 2 years.