I'm so glad my blog was temporarily "deleted" because my e-mail was hacked into and blogger suspended it
..instead of my kids accidentally doing it!
Now that I've changed my passwords and my blog is back, I think a new post is definitely in order:)
This picture was of today... taken through the window

cause I'm just so sick of the snow
I don't even want to go outside to take a picture..
or I'm just lazy,
either one...
or both!
Jenna and Collin decided it was a perfect day to build a snowman because it has been snowing since we got up this morning!
Sweet, sweet Ruby has a cough. She's still sweet.
She's standing up and trying to walk around while holding on to anything she can find... sometimes it's even Collin, and while he's walking, she's holding on to his shirt and walking with him!



4 comments:
Ruby is adorable and getting too big too fast!
Look how cute she is!! I can't believe she's trying to walk. sorry you're still suffering through the snow. Miss ya!
I would cry my eyes out if my blog were deleted! I'm so glad it worked out and everything is good. And your kids are darling, like always!!
Oh my goodness I love that last picture of Ruby! What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment