My dad... and my mom... what can I say?
Whitney got some eye blankets so she can sleep!!!
Justin is one talented guy. I was quite impressed by his performance!!
Here's Ornela just being cute and everyone else adoring baby Cassi.
Here's Tom with Cassi and my little brother Alan (who's not so little anymore).
Tom and Ornela gave Collin the cutest panda bear that he can ride on. I loooooved their wrapping job!! This has got to be one of the funnest toys at our house! We were pretty spoiled to say the least. Mom and Dad... we are getting that food storage room filled up! Jenna received an Aquadoodle that she plays with all the time, and Annie got to decorate her own purse!! Thanks, everybody!! Sorry about the funny face, Tom. I swear.. I take the worst pictures.
We had so much fun with you guys at Christmas-time. Ornela, I am LOOOOVING my make-up. And Jen, those Tom Waits CD's are still Matt's favorites. He wants even more for his birthday. That guy has like 25 of them. Man, I miss you all. I hear Cassi can move around now! Whitney's done with her clinicals. Jake, you're gonna have to arrange to fly to Rexburg when it's WARMER! Becky drew blood from a dog's jugular... by herself.. and it didn't die. Tom's enduring the hardest semester yet. Jeff's amazing me with his inspiring letters. Wow, I have a good family. Pretty soon dad's going to get released from being Branch President at the MTC to be called into the Stake Presidency or something (watch, he's going to be called to the nursery)... or maybe just High Council. Jen's sewing awesome skirts and being the most amazing mom with teenage kids!!!!!! Love you.
String Lake & Leigh Lake kayaking days
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
How fun! I love the wrapping job on the panda bear, hilarious! You need to post a picture with all the kids on it! Thanks for finally giving in to the peer pressure and giving us some new stuff to read. Annie and I can make it a habit if you want, we need to do something to stay awake.
Oh that was so fun! And I'm totally stealing that picture of Janz smiling! I love our family too!
Post a Comment