Okay, I forgot to add that Sarah also required a certain pair of striped pajama pants in order to perform. She never did have a chair... this was my Collin's prop idea. Well done.
Now, I think I'll enroll my adorable munchkins in some dance classes... we might need a little work.
Here's your short post, Annie (well, short-er, anyway). By the way, the chicken was pretty easy... and didn't take too long (cause you know how I need short projects that give me immediate results... none of these attention span requiring projects). You have to have a pressure canner and a camp chef stove (if you have a glass top stove in yer kitchen). All you do is stuff chicken breasts in a jar, cover them with a 1/2 tsp. salt, clean the tops, put the lids and rings on, and cook them in the pressure canner for 75 minutes... all the while, making sure the little line on the pressure canner doesn't go below 14 or into the RED ZONE. Other than that.. not too rocket scientist-ish (again, you know me).
Here's a blog that tells you EXACTLY how to do it:


10 comments:
That is so great your kids are wonderful dancers!! Love the chair dance!!
Good dancing! They just need some colorful scarves to complete the look! I'm so impressed with your chicken canning. I'll have to try it sometime! You're awesome!
Man, those kids could make you some good money someday with their mad dance skills! Let me clarify- I LOVE your long posts I just get so excited with so much to say that it's hard to stay focused on what I want to tell you! I am going to have to get a pressure cooker! Maybe we can have a canning weekend this summer and do Salsa and Chicken!! yum....
Don't you miss those days? I mean really, when was the last time you let go of your inhibitions and enjoyed being carfree and crazy. I loved being a kid...most of the time.
Boy they are so cute. I cant wait for a moment like that!
That's some serious dancing :)
Rachel I actually have videos on my computer of Sarah doing her famous interpretive dancing!!!! I need to edit them and put music to them, then I'll put them up on youtube and you can download it from there if you want me to :)
HA HA! That is so cute! I think it would be great to dance around like that throwing my body all over the place!
Those kids of yours are so fun! I miss little Annie (she was one of my favorite girls- don't tell anyone else though).
That is hilarious! You kids are so cute! It's been too long since I've seen you guys.
Post a Comment