This picture was taken before we took it all apart in the soaking rain. By the time we were done and it was all loaded on our handy dandy trailer (ya, our minivan pulls the trailer.. I know, I see the looks we get.. at least it's not the pick-up bed trailer, pretty thing), it was dark and freezing! What we do for our kids! It's still sitting on our trailer, waiting for us to have a minute to put together.. (by us, I mean Matt.. thanks, sweetie), but at least we got it. Thanks for your tips, everybody!!!
Gotta love Craigslist.


5 comments:
yay! youre kids are going to LOVE it and so will you! So worth the quite in the house.
And you embarassing moment.... ah ha ha ha! That has happened to me so many times. I've even stopped carrying them and I've found myself in a bad place. oh well!!
Sweet deal! Lucky!
Yeah I love the new swing set I think I will have to make a special trip up there just to play on it!! I am glad you got it!!
I bet your kids are just jumping up and down with excitement! What a good deal!
yeah! you got it, and such a good price! I'm glad you asked, all they could have said was no. How fun for you kids.
Post a Comment