Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dune Buggy Heaven




We've been going for some rides on the Dune Buggy.. not on the dunes though.. in the canyon where the leaves are sooo pretty, and I'm not coming home with sand in my nostrils/ears/teeth. We pack up the kids and pack up a picnic, then drive through scenery like this.


Then we went out with our friends, The Edward's. They brought a couple of four wheelers... sooo fun! The kids loved the rides, and we loved hanging out with our friends. Thanks, Heath, for clueing us in to more fun places to take the dune buggy!Close-up of Jenna's squishy cheeks. This little girl cracks me up. She's so funny even when she's not meaning to be. Wait, maybe that's WHY she's so funny.. she's not meaning to be.We roasted marshmallows when it got dark. Trish made a pretty good fire thanks to her girl-scout skills! What a fun time!!And here's Collin just enjoying life.. and his chair!!

Pretty soon it's going to be too cold for the old dune buggy. I guess we're just trying to fit in as many fun rides before the SNOW comes!!

9 comments:

Jana said...

yay, i'm never first to leave a comment,but I can't say that anymore!! That looks so dang fun, I am so jealous! I'm glad you are loving it there even though we all miss you so much here!! :)

Tiffany said...

What a fun time! I love Jena's squishy cheeks, so cute. Don't say snow, it can wait for at least a month of two right?

Stacy Alexandra said...

Fun! Such a pretty ride with all the colors. Good thinking to go to more places than just the dunes!

Jessie said...

You always have new fun things you're doing as a family! So much fun:) Hey I made my blog private and would love to invite you. If you would like email me... looslijessie@live.com

Melissa said...

New pictures. I feel much better now. So fun.

The Griffin Crew said...

Love the squishy cheeks!! There is so many fun things to do up there in Idaho! Love the mountain pictures!!

Annie said...

How bout you drive that dune buggy down here and lets give it a whirl! The "forrest" is better than ever... Matt could take us up that big hill again and make me scream my lungs out!...good times.

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the pictures. It looks kind of cold though! I guess not as cold as it's gonna get though!

Trish&Heath said...

Thanks for the shout out to my great fire making skills!