Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks, Matty..

I have ups and downs... I'm not the only one, right?? I was having one of those down-moments the other day. I snapped at Matt for no reason (besides the kids yelling and screaming and fighting in the backseat.. my kids aren't the only ones who do this, right??), and he didn't say anything. Later, though, he came home early. He knew I needed a break. It was a quick one, but it was enough. What a man I have. Love you.

edit from the author in response to the comments: So it was a quick BREAK. BREAK people!! I ran a little errand that I've been meaning to do, but didn't want to drag three kiddos to. It was peaceful and quiet and just enough time to think about why I love being at home with my children. Quick little BREAK!!! Your perverted little minds. (although I'm not at all opposed to the other...)

8 comments:

Melissa said...

What a good nifepro. That's funny, sounds like he's going to cut something. oh silly word verification.

Annie said...

Go Matt!!! Great idea to come home early.

Monica said...

Did you really just post on your blog that you had a quick one with your husband?!?! ha ha, you're awesome! Good for you! Hooray for nooners!

Rachel said...

AAAAAAHHHHH!! You guys! NO! I WENT ON AN ERRAND. (snicker, snicker) You two are just gross.

Monica said...

Augh! You changed it! chicken..... ;)

Elise said...

Rachel,
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I'm glad to know you are 'out there'!!! Comment anytime! I'm sorry I didn't get to say hi at the reunion. Hope all is well! Thanks again for saying hello!!!

The Morrill men and Me said...

Rachel, it is not gross when you are married:)

The Griffin Crew said...

I love that you put that!! it made my day!!