Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back in Time.. a little bit of Christmas!



This is my children's attitude toward Jolly Ol' St. Nick... "THAT MAN IS SCARY!" They would NOT sit on his lap. He's even trying to bribe them with a toy... in both pictures! They're two different Santas! Didn't work. I think they prefer him coming in the middle of the night when they're asleep and don't have to have anything to do with him. Just bring the presents and leave!!


This picture is from Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Bailey's house. Grandpa set up a manger and Annie and Jenna were very excited to play Mary and Joseph. Can you guess who was excited to play Joseph?? They wanted Collin to be Baby Jesus, but he just wouldn't stay put. What a fun memory... thanks mom and dad! I even think I remember Jake being the donkey!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey Rach, this is so cute! I love looking at pictures of your little family! I'm so lucky to have the cutest nieces and nephew around!

Courtney said...

So Cute!