Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DDR BABY!!

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! This is Matt & Roy trying to compete with Amanda. Although they were pretty darn good (especially compared to me!), they just can't keep up with the DDR Queen! I actually know two awesome girls and their awesome mom who are DDR Queens too (their names start with A and C and J!!!). Matt was getting pretty good, and I thought he might ask for one of these for his b-day, but nope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDR all the way! I LOVE that game! I got it for my birthday in Dec. and can't get enough of it. I even got my Mom to play!!!

Jen said...

Can't wait to have a competition the next time we get together! Abby and Caroline will totally toast you!

Rachel said...

I love it too, but I know Abby and Caroline are going to toast me, I stink!! I was even trying to practice one day when I was in the house alone (everyone else was in the hottub). I didn't know they could see me through the window!!! Funny!!