Jenna had beautiful, long brown hair. I got my hair chopped off so, all of the sudden, Jenna started asking me if she could get her hair cut too. I kept arguing with myself over this because her hair was so long and pretty, but it was also so hard to do because it was so long. Finally, I saw a picture of an adorable little girl with the same cute face as Jenna and decided that this was it! I showed the picture to Jenna, and she loved it... so we took her in!! Nana was right there with us, and Jenna was very brave. Now, she has the cutest little bob ever! She looks beautiful and gets many compliments from everyone!!
String Lake & Leigh Lake kayaking days
2 weeks ago


4 comments:
I love it. It is so cute!
Rachel,
I hope you don’t care that I put you on our blog! It is so fun to look at your blog and see all your pictures. I love Jenna's hair cut, she has the perfect thick hair for the cut.
thanks Janel! I actually saw that you added me, and I'm so glad... I'm just in the process of adding you and Denise and Courtney and Jillian to mine... is there some kind of proper etiquette to adding someone to your blog???
Rachel! I was so excited to see your comment. YOur little girl is getting so big. Miss you tons! Next time you are this way give me a call and we can get together! Sarah
Post a Comment