Annie, I love the ears on top of the hat... this is how we celebrate Easter in Rexburg!!
Collin in February.
Jenna in Collin's Halloween Bee Costume.
Remembering Halloween...Collin
That's my Jenna! She wanted to be a Ninja Turtle for Halloween.

Annie said she was a "nice witch."

Halloween 2007. I miss the look of Rexburg without the snow. Looking forward to spring, for sure!

Collin is so loved by his sisters... sometimes they fight over who gets to snuggle with him first.

Collin and Jenna just woke up... this is back in November.

I just ran across this picture, and it's too cute not to stick on here. Collin was my only child who would sit on Santa's lap this year!
4 comments:
What a cute series of pics.
We have that same bumblebee costume, originally belonging to Vanessa, Ashton wore it last year. Vanessa and Jenna would get along well...She loves Ninja turtles!
Your kids are so cute!!! I love Annie's makeup.
I loved looking at those pictures. I don't even think I have seen your little boy. When you come this way definitely give me a call. I would love to see you. Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment