Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not right now...

So I have about ten loads of laundry to do. I don't really feel like doing anything that I should be doing right now so.... I'm doing this instead. It's pretty fun to see who looks more like who! This fun website can also tell you which celebrities you most resemble. I (supposedly) look like Nancy Kerrigan, and Matt looks like Chandler from Friends! I would have been more excited with these results if I looked like Rachel from Friends! Matt did tell me that he thought Nancy Kerrigan was hot!! What a sweet husband I have. I didn't post these.. maybe another time.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE that you have a blog!!! The kids are so stinkin cute. I am excited to see them grow via pictures.

The look a likes are fun! My kids are both 2% more me. I will have to look into the celeb. one.

Courtney said...

Hey Rachel you asked in a comment below about the etiquette rules of adding people to your side bar. Generally if you check out how they (whoever you want to add) refer to themselves on their blog that is how you should refer to them on your blog. Some people like to remain anonomous. I don't refer to myself by name on my blog but I don't mind when people use my name on their blogs (I guess I'm semi-anonomous). Janel, Denise, and Jillian all use their names.

Rachel said...

thanks, yankee girl! Are you supposed to ask them for permission before adding a link to their blog?