skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Annie is FIVE!!
April 6th
I decorated Annies's room before she woke up with crepe paper all over the ceiling and balloons all over her bed. This is her excited morning face!! Not quite what I expected, but I need to learn to quit having certain expectations with this sort of thing. You can't tell from this picture, but her room looked awesome! Pretty soon, it was "raining" balloons and we were all full of giggles (I just need to learn how to take decent pictures).
Annie, Jenna, and our friend Zach are making Annie's birthday cake in between conference sessions... this takes me back five years to when I actually had Annie in between conference sessions. It was snowing on that day too (only we were in SLC, not Rexburg). How time has flown, and how beautiful my daughter has become!!! She is one smart cookie and full of sass!! She told us recently that she wants to take "tooth lessons" because she wants to be like her friend Lindy's daddy... a dentist!! Sounds good to me! I love this little girl!!
3 comments:
How fun! I'll have to try decorating Eliza’s room, when she is old enough.
Happy Birthday, Annie! I can't believe she's that old! She's so beautiful! You're going to be in real trouble!
You are so cute and creative. That must have been fun decorating while she was sleeping!
I also get disappointed with my girl's reaction to things I do for them. I get the most reaction out of the smallest things! O-well. The wedding dress picture is so cute :) It probably will make her wedding video too!
Post a Comment