Annie's Nana Moore made her this wedding dress for her birthday.. isn't is beautiful??! Annie squealed when she opened it and wore it for the rest of the day! Can you just see this picture in her future wedding video, followed by her future husband's picture of when he was a little kid, picking his nose and holding up his first caught fish? I'm so not excited for her to grow up.. she already acts like a teenager in some ways. She very sweet daughter can shake her head at me in the sassiest way possible! Anybody seen Dan In Real Life?? "You are a murderer of LOVE!" I can see my future... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!!!!!
String Lake & Leigh Lake kayaking days
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
She looks so great! And the movie! Well...Janzen and I laughed so hard because all we could think of was Abby! "You are a murderer of love!!!!"
How cute! She sure has grown up so fast!! All Your kids have. Very cute!!
Haha, ya, I've seen that movie! Let me just tell you, that was the ONLY part I liked of the whole thing! i was laughiong so hard though!!! Oh my heck ya... Jen, i could see Abby saying that! ANd Rach, you are in for it!!! I see my sister and I think oh man... I don't know if I can do it! Tori is funny though! But just you wait! and I'm sure my mom would look and point at me right about now and tell you it only gets worse with age... I don't think that right now, but I'm sure i will! xoxo:)
Post a Comment