He still crawls most of the time, but I catch him testing out his walking feet all the time. He'll even clap for himself when he lands on his bum. Cute boy!!
I just want to let you all know about the television in the background. Since we don't have any channels, I purchased some rabbit ears so we could watch conference. Matt was in the middle of hooking those up when he got this video...
Matt and I were married in 1999 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. We have three beautiful kids THAT NEED TO STAY IN BED RIGHT NOW!! Matt teaches at BYU-I, and I get to stay home with our little ones!! What a good life!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute! I can't believe he's that big!
So cute. Good job Collin
Go Collin! That was so fun to watch, thanks for sharing.
I just want to let you all know about the television in the background. Since we don't have any channels, I purchased some rabbit ears so we could watch conference. Matt was in the middle of hooking those up when he got this video...
Post a Comment