Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who needs dress-ups??

Hey ya, so this is how I found my girls after they trashed their room while playing the other day... I asked them what they were doing, and they said they were playing dress-up!! I just want to add that we do have an overflowing bin full of beautiful princess and fairy and ninja turtle costumes. Sometimes, all they need are their imaginations and a stray pair of underpants. I don't know if any of my siblings will admit to this (or maybe I was just the only one who did this..), but I remember putting those plastic diaper cover things on my head and pretending to be a chef! Ya, I don't even get that one myself... but at least I admit to it. And please don't look too closely for some skid marks... you just might find them on Jenna's noggin.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I remember you wearing that diaper cover! Oh I wish a had a picture! What is it with underwear as headwear? My girls have done the same thing! Weird!

Denise said...

Ohhh, I am still laughing! I wish my girls would do this just for the picture. It would also motivate me to keep all the dirty laundry out of there reach :)

Too bad you don't have the picture to back you up on your chef hat story. I am truley bummed.

I love it. Our girls would get along so well. The dress up clothes get a lot of use in our house but nothing can beat the imagination.

Stacy Alexandra said...

That is so fun. It's funny how we did things as kids that don't make any sense at all now. We were just visiting with the Crabbs and it got brought up about how we would tip our bike upside down and pretend we were making ice cream - we were laughing so hard because we just don't get it now. I guess thats one of the things that makes it so fun being a kid, things don't have to make sense to have fun!