Annie was the only one who got to do swimming lessons this year because Jenna isn't old enough here. It was Monday through Thursday for two weeks, and it went fast! Annie did so well. I was very proud of her. She wasn't nervous and did everything the teacher asked her too. It helped that her class was only three or four kids, depending on the day. She got a lot of one on one time. By the end of the session, she was jumping in (without plugging her nose like me), blowing all the water out through her nose as she came out of the water, and floating on her back. She is very good at kicking while on her tummy too, but her body is still standing up while she does it... she'll get it. At least she's excited about it. One of the little boys in her class was terrified! Good job, Annie!!
String Lake & Leigh Lake kayaking days
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
Good job, Annie! You look like a little fish! And I still plug my nose so you're doing really good! I can't wait to see you swim!
Post a Comment