
To my sweetheart. I love you and hope you had a great Father's Day. Our children are so lucky to have a dad who loves them like you do. Right now you are out in the garage with Annie and Jenna, and all I can hear are loud things banging and little girls cackling!!! You had Collin giggling like crazy earlier too. They love you so much. My favorite is when they all scream when you walk through the door after work!!

Here's Matt's dad, Mike. I love the three generations here. Matt's dad taught him to value hard work, and I love him for that. Even without the influence of a good dad for himself, Mike knew he wanted to be everything for his children. They spent so much time together as a family, working on the house and yard, in the car on fun trips, and talking about their day at night... all together.

Here's my crazy dad! He knows how to work hard too and have some fun afterward! No one can beat my dad's smile! I am so grateful for a father who taught me what I need to do to live a life I can be proud of.

I just get a kick out of the shop coat! Dad, you amaze me at what you know, what you can do, and the influence you have on people. You are a good man.

Matty, my love, the look on your face says it all for me, you crazy man! Thank you for loving me and our children. I can't tell you enough how grateful I am for you and how hard you work, how hard you try, and the incredible things you accomplish. I want to always give you my best because you deserve my best. This one's for you. Happy Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment