http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354"> size=+1>You Are Belle!

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.
Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?
You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
I'm either one of these, depending on my mood... whether I want to be a stay at home mom.... or an accountant!! How much patience do I have with my kids today??? That's really the question.


2 comments:
I'm Pocahantas! You really are sweet and knowledgeable and someone I want to be like!
well, Jen, I changed one answer after thinking about it for a while and came up with this one instead!! I think this fits me more.
Post a Comment