
Last night, Jenna and I headed down to Logan to meet my new adorable neice Cassi. She is such a beautiful baby!! She slept pretty much the whole time we were there, but she let me snuggle with her so that's all I really cared about. What a doll!

Great job, Alan and Whitney!!! Congratulations!!



Fortunately, we not only got to see Cassi & Alan & Whitney, but Jen, Justin, Abby, Caroline, Logan, Tom, and Ornela were there too!! What a fun time!




I love being with my family! After we left Alan & Whitney's house, Jenna and I tagged along with Jen and her kids to shop at Old Navy. Ya, we got some screaming good deals. All Jenna wanted to do was hang out with her fun cousins. Poor Jen, I left you with an extra kid while I scrounged through the clearance racks. Thank you, sis. My favorite part happened while I didn't have my camera with me. Abby positioned herself so a headless mannequin's arm was around her and said it was her boyfriend! It looked awesome!! This is after she was caught with Alan's scarecrow's arms around her earlier.. what a cutie! I think she's pretty excited about growing up. "YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!" Love you Abby!
3 comments:
your blog is dang cute! I love the new look!
ha ha! your comment made me laugh!! That's how i felt when teh test said positive. Ya! we are finding out what we are having. Greg wanted to wait but I made him change his mind.
"YOU ARE A MURDERER OF LOVE!" Oh I can't wait for that day! I loved seeing you guys! It was so much fun and I love that we have a new niece. She's so beautiful!
Post a Comment