Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My kids' new pictures..

My kids are incredible! I love Kiddie Kandids, and there aren't any stores anywhere near me. So.... after traveling 3 1/2 hours to Salt Lake City (on our way to the airport to travel to Oklahoma), we stopped off at Uncle Jonny's house to change our clothes and pretty up a bit, then went to my beloved Kiddie Kandids. The kids did wonderful!! I love how these pictures turned out. The ones I actually purchased have a different look that I like, but can't figure out how to do it to these ones off the disk they gave me. I thought I was purchasing the disk with all the changes we made to the pictures, such as cropping and the cute darker fade-out border the nice lady put on for me. Nope, the disk only contains the un-cropped, still very cute, pictures. Oh well. As I'm discovering with my new house, I just can't have everything perfect all the time. Sometimes I just have to settle for pretty stinkin cute. How lucky can I be?





7 comments:

Britney said...

Adorable pictures Rachael, so stinkin' cute. TJ just walked by and said "hey, that's Annie, I remember her." Can you believe they start kindergarten this year? Crazy.

Anonymous said...

sorry if you get this twice... idon't know what happened. darling pictures. I love Kiddie Kandids too. Your kids are growing right up and I LOVE jennas hair.

Jen said...

O.K. Where are my copies?

The Griffin Crew said...

Your kids are getting so big I can't believe anne is going to school this year they grow so fast!! Your kids are so cute!!

Becky Rasmussen said...

Oh! How precious. Your kids are adorable. You meant business when you said it was about time for new pictures, didn't you. We just got new family photos on Friday. I can't wait to get them back from the photographer.

Glass House said...

Cute pictures Rachel!!! Your kids are sure cute, just like you!

Grandpa Workman said...

super cute kids, cute house and wow I can't believe you did the tile in your entry! I loved reading your blog, someday I will get mine up. Kami