first of all... I have to show you all this hottie...

Yep, this is Matt from his high school years. Whoa, huh? Ya, I got myself a good looking man. So ya, click on it so you can see my hot man up close.
ANYWAY!!!!!
So a lot has happened in the last month or so since I've posted. We've been busy with our house...

but hopefully we'll be done with it by the end of the month.
We said goodbye to our good friends, The Wascoe's.. (sniff sniff) Here are some good pics of Greg and Rebecca and their adorable boys, Zachary and Sam.









We already miss you guys. Greg is the one to thank for Matt's new hobby of grilling (which I loooooove!) and Rebecca taught me (among so many other things) the basics of shopping, how to apply make-up, and just being a good friend. Thank you so much for all the fun times, good laughs, and yummy food!!!!! Rebecca, you saved me here, lady. Thank you. Yep, now I've got to go break in a new friend.. sheesh. We hope you're doing awesome in Mississippi!
We then took an airplane ride to Oklahoma to visit with Nana and Papa Moore, Kami & Roy and their kids, and Jonny & Amanda. This was a very fun trip! Here are some pics.














We flew kites one afternoon.. and I must have remembered my camera this time because I have a ton of these pics. I'm going to have to get some copies from Kami (she seems to always remember the camera) because we did a lot of fun things that I don't have pictures of. Jonny's version of bringing the kite in is winding it around the drill... funny! We always do a craft project and other projects around the house when we visit. This time Jonny, Matt, and Papa hooked up some fun lights out in the backyard and blew insulation into one of Papa's units, and the girls sewed some stinkin cute aprons. I have a great picture of Nana and Amanda in their pj's sewing aprons, but I promised them it wouldn't end up on the internet! It was so fun to spend time with everybody.. we had a blast, and our kids had a loved visiting with their Nana and Papa and fun aunts and uncles and cute cute cousins!!
As soon as we came back home, Matt and I left with our good friends, Annie & Jeff and Amber & Eric, to stay at a cabin in Island Park while my sweet mom stayed home with the kids.





Of course my camera's batteries ran out so I need to get pictures from Annie and Amber. Story of my life. We had sooo much fun!! Thank you guys for an awesome, relaxing, and funny time! My stomach muscles were actually sore from laughing, and that hasn't happened since I was a kid! We stayed in Annie's uncle's cool cabin and played games, fished, shopped, floated (or dragged the raft) down a river, and just relaxed. The girls caught me up on their lives and everything Perry. It's so good just to hear what's going on with you guys and the old neighborhood. I miss you so badly so this was very, very nice for me. Tears still come every once in a while... thank goodness for cellphones! I loved just hanging out with Matty without the kids too. I do love them... soooo much, and I did miss them.. more than I thought I would after only two days!! I think they had such a good time with you, mom! Thank you for giving me a much-needed break!
okay, more pics..






























miss you..
4 comments:
Rach, your perry pics made me cry. (hormones ;)) We miss you! Looks like you had fun with annie and amber. I just talked to amber and she said it ws sooo fun. What a fun summer you guys have had. Are you ready to send Annie to school? Does she go this year. i can't believe are kids are so old. :(
Hey, I cried too... miss you guys. It IS so crazy that Annie is going to school! Matt and I keep saying that our kids keep growing up.. they are so big.
Fun post! Loved all the cute pictures. The kids look soooo little. I can't stand how fast they grow! We miss you, it's been so fun to see some recent pictures of your cute little family. Island park looked like a blast!
So many cute pictures! I can see why the girls would want to live in the pool! Where did they find that big old frog? And I love the pictures of your house. It's going to be so great!
Post a Comment