off the phone with his brother... could be a while so..
We picked up this fun "Mr. Potato Head" type Jack O Lantern kit from WalMart earlier this month. The kids had so much fun decorating these huge potatoes!!
I love that you left a comment! I've been wanting to leave you one for a long time, just ask Annie. I think your kids are beautiful and I think you've got a really cute personality. It's actually kinda eerie how alike we are, again.. just ask Annie. I've been reading up on you for a while (creepy!). Your post about running on the treadmill and almost falling off was hysterical, mostly because I've actually done that a couple times.
Man, You are a mad posting mama! I love it! I LOVE the potato head! That is one huge potato.... you spuds know how to grow em! I think you should make a dinner club blog and post all of the recipes so I can have them!:)
Oh Logan would SO love this! He loves Mr. Potato Head and real potatoes would make it even more fun! No preset holes! Give your kids a huge hug for me! I'm so glad you got the dinner club up and running!
Such a cute idea. Mr potato head pumpkin turned out so cute. It looks a lot cleaner than painting and safer then carving! I agree with Annie, post some recipes. My husband is sick of spaghetti!
Rachel, I was in Rexburg yesterday and wanted to come visit you, but we couldn't find you and Matt in a local listing and your phone number is in my old cell phone.
Matt and I were married in 1999 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple. We have three beautiful kids THAT NEED TO STAY IN BED RIGHT NOW!! Matt teaches at BYU-I, and I get to stay home with our little ones!! What a good life!
7 comments:
I love that you left a comment! I've been wanting to leave you one for a long time, just ask Annie. I think your kids are beautiful and I think you've got a really cute personality. It's actually kinda eerie how alike we are, again.. just ask Annie. I've been reading up on you for a while (creepy!). Your post about running on the treadmill and almost falling off was hysterical, mostly because I've actually done that a couple times.
Man, You are a mad posting mama! I love it! I LOVE the potato head! That is one huge potato.... you spuds know how to grow em! I think you should make a dinner club blog and post all of the recipes so I can have them!:)
Oh Logan would SO love this! He loves Mr. Potato Head and real potatoes would make it even more fun! No preset holes! Give your kids a huge hug for me! I'm so glad you got the dinner club up and running!
Such a cute idea. Mr potato head pumpkin turned out so cute. It looks a lot cleaner than painting and safer then carving! I agree with Annie, post some recipes. My husband is sick of spaghetti!
Rachel, I was in Rexburg yesterday and wanted to come visit you, but we couldn't find you and Matt in a local listing and your phone number is in my old cell phone.
Hey its me again! I just wanted to let you know I went private. Email me jj22loos@yahoo.com and I'll invite you.
Missy must have new pictures of cute Moore Children. Please
Post a Comment