
Everyone celebrate with me!! After a year of living in Rexburg, I've found some willing participants for the Frozen Dinner Club! Collin is pictured here enjoying some "Yummy Potatoes" I thawed out and stuck in the oven one night. What a lovely meal... and bonus points because my kids thought so too!
Now I need to start a laundry club... how would that work? I'm on it.
4 comments:
for real!!!! how would that work? you wash i fold. lol
I heard about the freezer dinner club and I hear the food is yummy! Good luck with that laundry club, I can't even do my own :)
Yea for you I am glad you could get the dinner club going for you! You know i love it:)
Awesome! That is so helpful and if you do figure out how to do a laundry one, especially one where you don't have to participate in the work of it but yours still gets done let me know!!! :)
Post a Comment