Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mom, I'm hungry!

Lately, if Collin is hungry... he knows exactly what to do. He goes to the pantry and rumages through everything to find the most random thing and then brings it to me. It must look good to him, but sometimes I just have to laugh at what he brings me! It's been bread crumbs, packages of oatmeal, boxes of dry soup mixes... anything! This time he brought me a big old tub of peanut butter! He doesn't talk much, but he sure has the inflection and whine in his voice to get through to us all what he wants... he's in dire need of some FOOD! The girls love to help him out, and sometimes I'll find him eating a piece of bread or cracker that I pray didn't come from under the couch or something. I've even been known to feel the bread to see if it's still soft. Then, I give great big hugs to my girls for helping their little brother without me asking them to! Sweethearts. I love my cute kids!

3 comments:

The Morrill men and Me said...

I would totally help out that face without you having to ask me too:) Miss you guys but gald to see you doing dfine without me.

Annie said...

Feed that BOY! he,he... yeah I think Ellie has been into the cat food once or twice?! It's amazing our kids make it.

Dacia said...

Gotta love it when they rummage through the pantry!