I just read on Annie's blog that her phone is broken... I feel for her because MINE'S MISSING!! The last time I used it was last night while raking out our dirt... which means it probably fell out of my pocket and was buried somewhere in my yard!! Of all the luck! I don't know anyone's number by heart so I'm going to have to track ya down. Or maybe I'll be lucky enough to find my phone in some other place besides the washer.

This is a flashback of Annie around 13 months old.. her tongue was always sticking out!! My friend Joey took these pics for us in Salt Lake City.

Annie's on the left and her cousin Lydia is on the right.. they're only a few weeks apart in age. In fact, originally, Kami and I were due on the same day! Both were to be the first grandchildren on Matt's side. We were just about to get a family picture taken in front of Matt's parent's house when, instead of saying cheese, Matt yelled out, "We're having a baby!" Then, pretty soon after, Kami and Roy fessed up! So fun!!

I was already four months pregnant with Jenna in this picture... crazy! What a cutie. I just breathe deeply when thinking about those days.. hard. It got easier when they got a little older. Right now, they're playing in the basement with each other. I love seeing them enjoy and love each other so much!








Man, my kids are adorable! I love seeing these old pictures!! For a while, Jenna was always finding things to put on her head. They still love my make-up!!





Then Collin came!! Well, I gotta run because Matt's letting me escape for a while to go listen to the Tuesday devotional.. gotta get dressed up and all! Then, I have to take Annie to the eye doctor... dun dun dun!!!
15 comments:
Awwwwee! Memory lane is so sweet, isn't it.
Good luck at the eye doctor.
Cute pictures! It always makes me sad to look back at pictures. It goes so fast and I miss my babies. I wish they would stay little FOREVER!!!
so how far apart are Annie and Jenna?
They're as close as my boys aren't they? Very cute pictures!
Oh, I am trying not to cry! I miss those cutie patooties! Give them hugs. I know Jenna's birthday is soon, When exactly? I'm so bad at dates... i know Collin's, that's easy.
LOVE all the pictures! You do have such adorable kids! How close are your girls again? My boys are 23 months and I hear ya about how hard it was...its so fun now. We got a skiff of snow. I'm so exited for your grass!
Annie and Jenna are eighteen months apart! I've heard of closer though.. Collin just turned eighteen months. Can you imagine me having another one right now? Whew. Jenna's b-day is on Saturday!! Four years old!!
Rachel - i have so many comments i don't know where to start.
1 -LOVE YOUR MUSIC SELECTION! you scored points with me AND heath.
2- I can't believe you blog almost everyday!!! where do you get the time
3- your blog is way cute
4- I never realized how much jenna and colin look alike!!
5-glad you found you phone
6-our sod is laid - how 'bout yours?
Your kids are darling! I love your pictures!! They grow up so fast!!
Okay... got my new phone- you?
I loved looking at those pictures of your kids! Time sure flies! The eye doctor? Hmmmmm! Until you find your phone, you better blog more! Love ya!
cute little munchkins!!!
Hey you! Thanks 4 the comment on my Project Runway post. And BTW I don't think you will get on the show with tin foil but you could expand and do toilet paper rolls!
Love Ya!
Abby
I love the second to last picture the most, it's absolutely adorable!
I have changed my Glass House blog address to : http://www.theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/ , I still have the Glass House Renovations Blog:
http://diyglasshouse.blogspot.com/
I am eventually getting rid of the janica217 address! Take note!
Ok, seriously, you have the most BEAUTIFUL children. Their eyelashes are to die for...wow! I miss you so much Rachel. I was so happy to find your blog. So glad you are doing well. If you want an invite to my blog, email me at pamparson@hotmail.com.
Love ya! Pam
Rachel!!!I broke my phone (I guess I joined the club) and I lost your phone #!! Call me when you have a minute!
Post a Comment